Search Postgresql Archives

quoted identifier behaviour

Are there plans to make Postgresql's behavior SQL compliant with regards to quoted identifiers? My specific need is to access tables named in lower case by an uppercase quoted identifier, which is in line with the SQL standard. So if I created table foo, I should be able to access it like "FOO". Is there a configuration options that modifies this behavior or can I change the names in the system tables?

Randall