Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Anyone know a good opensource CRM that actually installs with Posgtres?

Bradley Kieser wrote:
I am looking for a decent OpenSource CRM system that will run with Postgres.

OpenTAPS the demo won't even work. And it's US-centric whereas we are in the UK. A pity that it's so very much tied to the US as it could be very good.

What actually didn't work with OpenTaps? "OpenTaps" is additional modules that work with the Apache Open For Business project core product.

What functions that SugarCRM supply that you need in OpenTaps? We are funding ($$,$$$ USD) a lot of changes right now in OpenTaps and OFBiz, and perhaps you could let me know where the feature gap is so that I don't end up with a "I can't believe we forgot about that".

--
Walter