Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Add items to a record variable

Thanks.

But I need to add fields to a defined and filled record, I don't know if I can do it, and how can I do it.

If I have:

v_record record;

EXECUTE 'select * from table'
INTO v_record;

supposing (after query) that v_record contains just one row with 5 fields, I need to add the 6th, 7th, 8th fields, etc, etc.

Do you understand ?