Search Postgresql Archives

Re: [HACKERS] 5 Weeks till feature freeze or (do you know where your patch is?)

On Feb 23, 2007, at 1:24 PM, Joshua D. Drake wrote:

Henry Hotz: GSSAPI (with Magnus)

Progressing. Had hoped to have alpha patches by March 1, but I just got handed a proposal that I have to do by then. I trust it's OK to send the first version in next week?

No real issues, except I haven't disentangled the SSL buffering to disentangle my security layer from theirs.

Question: are there any corresponding deadlines for the Java client code that I need to worry about?
Henry.B.Hotz@xxxxxxxxxxxx, or hbhotz@xxxxxxx