Search Postgresql Archives

PostgreSQL on Windows Paper

Hi all;

Microsoft has seen it fit to publish a paper I have written as an introduction to PostgreSQL on Windows. This paper covers the basics of installing and configuring the software. I thought it might be of interest here so here is the link:

http://port25.technet.com/archive/2007/02/22/postgresql-on-windows-a-primer.aspx

If there are any editorial concerns they can be directed to me. It is my hope that this will help introduce our favorite RDBMS to a wider audience.

Best Wishes,
Chris Travers

PS I hope this is appropriate to mention on -general as well as -advocacy. Since this has both advocacy and practical aspects, I figured I would cross-post.
begin:vcard
fn:Chris Travers
n:Travers;Chris
email;internet:chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx