Search Postgresql Archives

Installing on weendoze vista.

Has anyone had any success installing on weendoze vista?

Any install I try gets as far as the service user details, if I ask it to create a user it fails, if I specify an existing user account it complains about the user not having enough access - even when said user account is put into the administrator group.

I'm assuming PG hasn't been certified under vista yet? If this is correct, is there any plan to do so? Has anyone tried it under server longhorn?

--
Paul Lambert
Database Administrator