Search Postgresql Archives

Re: [1/2 OFF] Varlena.com inaccessible from .br (Blocked?)

Bruno Wolff III <bruno@xxxxxxxx> writes:

> Be sure you aren't blocking the return traffic. I did that once using a /8

As I said, just if I did that on several Brazilian networks.  There's no
blocking on any of these networks.

> You might also check to see if the ip address on your end was recently
> allocated. They might block unallocated IP space (which is not something I
> recommend) and be behind on updating the list of unallocated IP addresses.

None of these networks are recent.

> wolff.to is on Speakeasy's network and you can try pinging it to see if it

That website opens fine.

> is a general block. If you use traceroute, tell it to use icmp, not udp as
> wolff.to will drop udp packets that aren't destined for a public service
> or part of an existing conversation.

So, I believe that there might be something on Varlena's specific
configuration.

--
Jorge Godoy      <jgodoy@xxxxxxxxx>