Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Dynamic loading of Perl Code in Postgres functions

Actually I want to load my perl code in postgres function.
How would i do that?
In C you have the notion of shared objects that you dynamically load
in postgres functions.
If one has to dynamically load the functionality of some perl code in
postgres function, how would that be done?
I think i was not clear enough in my last email
Thanks
Jas