Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Anyone? Best way to authenticate postgres against

(I am working on this project with Derrick.) We have to use the Active Directory to authenticate not only users from our client-side app (We're attempting to use PostgreSQL essentially as a proxy authentication mechanism), but also for connections to the SFTP server, and finally our web app. Rather than doing three separate binding mechanisms, we wanted to do the PAM/AD work once, and then have everything else defer to PAM for authentication.