Search Postgresql Archives

Working with one live and one development database

Hi all,
We are moving from MySQL to PgSQL in my organization and I would like
some input on what the best method is for working with one development
and one live database. We need to copy all data, structure information,
functions et.c. from the live database to the development database
every now and then. The development database will be on a separate
machine. What is the best way to do this?

Kind regards
Hugo Wetterberg