Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Druid for postgreSQL - can I export my ERD to MS Access?

On Nov 19, 2006, at 4:05 PM, dananrg@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
I use DRUID to design postgreSQL databases. Anyone know if I can export
to MS Access format from DRUID? I see options for MySQL in DRUID's
Generator, but not Access.

Sorry, not the best forum for this question, but I figured many people
out there may use DRUID and have come across this before.

Since Access can talk to PostgreSQL, you could probably write some code in Access Basic to do this without too much difficulty.
--
Jim Nasby                               jim.nasby@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx