Search Postgresql Archives

schema synchronization

Hi all,
I've got a productional database that is running, while on my laptop I use a
copy of the database to develop an application. Sometimes I have to change
the schema of the database in order to implement new application features,
and I'd like to know if there's a way to automatically synchronize the schema
of my laptop (latest) with the productional one. Of course, the changes I
made does not affect primary or foreign keys or other constraints (i.e., I
add a column, ...).
Is this possible?

Thanks,
Luca