Search Postgresql Archives

Re: lots of values for IN() clause

Hi,

Richard Huxton wrote:
If you can reliably reproduce it (I can't here - Debian on x86) - a bug-report on the bugs mailing list or the website would probably be appreciated by the developers. PG version, OS version, method of install etc.

I've thought about that, but I somehow just *knew* it was my fault and not a bug in PostgreSQL ;-)

OTOH, having to configure such things is not exactly user friendly. I guess it's difficult to determine the stack limit in a cross-platform way. Or does having that configuration option other reasons for existence?

Regards

Markus