Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Migration

I think I've already proven (see Scott and Bernhard's replies) that
their troll alarms work just fine.  Please realize that anyone who
took time to reply to this was already checking their E-Mail and being
unproductive.  Had I not posted this message I may have saved someone
say -- 30 seconds.

-Daniel