Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Connection string

Postgres is not installed in the client computer.
When i try to connect to the postgres db from the computer in which postgres is installed, it goes through. No hassles in that.
Problem comes up when I'm trying to connect to the same database from a different computer in which no postgres is installed.

On 8/13/06, Richard Broersma Jr <rabroersma@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> What do i do next buddy?
> ~harpreet

When you created your database using PGadmin 3, was PGadmin 3 on your Postgresql Server or was it
on the client machine that you are trying to establish an ECPG connection from?

I just want to be sure that you are infact able to connect to your database from your client
computer.

Regards,

Richard Broersma Jr.