Search Postgresql Archives

Where do Tcl questions go?

I have been trying to figure out where to put my plTcl questions, and where the people most knowledgable about that topic may be – either on these mail lists or elsewhere.

Postgres docs makes reference to scripts called: pltcl_loadmod, pltcl_listmod, pltcl_delmod – but I can’t find them anywhere on my Windows 8.1.4 installation. It looks like I need them – as well as requiring some more support for advanced Tcl programming topics such as the “unknown” command, and with using Tcl as a procedural language. The existing documentation appears out of date. Where can I go for all of this?

Carlo