Search Postgresql Archives

Re: US Telephone Number Type

In California, we definitely care about the area code, as there are several
area codes (at least 4) in San Diego County.  I have to use 1+area code to
dial home from work, and vice-versa.

Susan

             Martijn van
             Oosterhout
             <kleptog@xxxxxxxx                                          To
             g>                        Karen Hill <karen_hill22@xxxxxxxxx>
             pgsql-general-own         pgsql-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
             er@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                     Subject
                                       Re: [GENERAL] US Telephone Number
                                       Type
             07/10/2006 11:07
             AM
                                      |-------------------|
                                      | [ ] Expand Groups |
             Please respond to        |-------------------|
                Martijn van
                Oosterhout
             <kleptog@xxxxxxxx
                    g>

On Mon, Jul 10, 2006 at 10:33:52AM -0700, Karen Hill wrote:
> Hello,
----- snip -------

Maybe, but is that useful? Maybe America is different, but my
experience in NL and AU is that you rarely care about the areacode
anyway, so why would you want to pull it out?

Have a nice day,
--
Martijn van Oosterhout   <kleptog@xxxxxxxxx>   http://svana.org/kleptog/
> From each according to his ability. To each according to his ability to
litigate.
(See attached file: signature.asc)

Simply protected storage solutions ensure that your information is
automatically safe, readily available and always there, visit us at http://www.overlandstorage.com