Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Installation problems

Victor Escobar wrote:
The directory is set to /dev/null. I also forgot to add that I'm using OS X 10.4. Since obviously /dev/null means the bit-bucket, what should I set the home directory to?

Always CC the list, you'll get much faster/better responses.

Set the home dir to the base of your postgres installation. If you installed postgres into /usr/local/pgsql, set it to that.