Search Postgresql Archives

Using postgresql as desktop DB

We are using postgresql in desktop database role. We cannot demand from
our users high-quality and stable hardware. So, we have frequent
problems with database in cases of unexpected power interruption or
software errors. All this problems has one kind - postgresql says
"invalid page header block relation xxx page yyy" after restarting. I
can repair such database manually by deleting random trash after real
data in currupted table. But I'm so tired to do it.

How can I to avoid this problem? Is there a tool for automatic repairing
such errors?

Nicholas
--
nicholay.ryzhov@xxxxxxx