Search Postgresql Archives

Re: FW: Getting information about sequences

Here is the thing, the user doesn't have Postgres installed on his/her
computer. So how am I going to distribute pg_dump, from my understandin you
have to compile postgres on a Mac in order to get the pgdump executable. And
is this for every version of Mac?