Search Postgresql Archives

Re: GUI Interface

Dave Page wrote:
-----Original Message-----
From: pgsql-general-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:pgsql-general-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of John DeSoi
Sent: 12 May 2006 21:29
To: pgsql general
Cc: Scott Marlowe; Joshua D. Drake
Subject: Re: [GENERAL] GUI Interface

But mainly I just want to thank the other posters for "junior sales sheeple from MS" and "I don't particularly like MacOSX. It seems entirely too Charlie and the Chocolate factory for me." Almost spewed Diet Coke on the monitor. I never even heard "sheeple" before, but I can see I'm just behind the times because it is already in Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheeple).

Yes, I'd like to echo that sentiment - 'sheeple' caused fits of laughter
in our office :)
I agree. Considering that I've been on this list and the thread with the most messages in that time has basically turned into an editor war (e.g. vi vs. emacs vs. pick-your-favorite-ide), I'm glad to see at least some humor coming out of it...