Search Postgresql Archives

Re: GUI Interface

Bart Butell wrote:

Is there a GUI interface to the database like Enterprise Manager for Microsoft SQL Server?

Thanks

Bart Butell

Sasquatch Engineering

email:bbutell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

cell: 503 703-0044

Your in Luck Bart,
Check out PG Lightning Admin, it was developed initially for use by MS SQL server DBAs who could not stand pgAdmin III. I have sent you the full story privately. PG Lightning Admin can administer Postgresql databases running on any platform(Linux,Solaris,BSD,Win32 etc)

To find out more see:
http://www.amsoftwaredesign.com/lightning_admin.php

We have a forum and a Mantis bug tracking system that you can check out(all powered by Postgresql of course). We make it a point to take customer requests and bug fixes very seriously which you can see by browsing the forums and the bug tracking system.

Hope this helps you out.

Tony Caduto
AM Software Design
http://www.amsoftwaredesign.com