From: pgsql-general-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:pgsql-general-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Joshua D. Drake
Sent: Thursday, May 11, 2006 11:27 AM
To: Carlos Oliva
Cc: pgsql-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [GENERAL] Reindexdb

Carlos Oliva wrote:
-->

Hi,

Where can I find information about installing and running contrib/reindexdb? I have searched the manuals and appendixes without much luck. I just know that there is a contrib for reindexing an entire database.

We run postgresql (v 7.4.x) in Linux RedHat.

Did you install from source? If so... it is in the source tree under contrib.

If you are running an RPM it should be in the rpm postgresql-contrib

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

                    http://www.commandprompt.com/