Search Postgresql Archives

Re: EnterpriseDB

It is my understanding that EnterpriseDB has many extensions built on top of PostgreSQL 8.1, and I doubt that an EnterpriseDB backup could be restored into the open source version of PostgreSQL. It would probably error out once it tried to create a stored procedure with the oracle compatibility extensions in it.

Will Reese
http://blog.rezra.com