Search Postgresql Archives

Re: the integer type

This is exactly how I felt - It made me wonder whether I should go back
to MS SQL - the whole UI experience is much better.

But now that I have seen lightning - hopefully it will get easier. Also,
I was trying to connect this to ColdFusion/Dreamweaver.
Since the field was defined as int4, Coldfusion raised an error in its
validation as it had no clue what int4 was?

Zahir