To: "Reimer" <carlosreimer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Mark Aufflick" <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxx>; <pgsql-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, April 05, 2006 2:28 PM
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL x Sybase

On Fri, Mar 31, 2006 at 22:18:20 -0300,
 Reimer <carlosreimer@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The main reason of my question is that we have a ERP software house client
with many customers running PostgreSQL and one of their big customers is
trying go buy another ERP system that uses Sybase instead of PostgreSQL.

Are you saying that they are running Peoplesoft with Postgres as the data
store? If so, is this combination actually supported by Peoplesoft?