Search Postgresql Archives

Re: pgpool ABORT + no transaction warning

On Apr 3, 2006, at 3:05 AM, Tatsuo Ishii wrote:

The problem is not reproduced here. Do you have any idea how to
reproduce it?

If I did, I'd resolve it. :P

I suppose I can try restarting the connection pools on this server just to see what happens. If I am able to do that, I will post the results.

--
Thomas F. O'Connell
Database Architecture and Programming

http://www.sitening.com/