Search Postgresql Archives

Re: PostgreSQL makes me lie

Excellent. I've just downloaded citext and I'll try it out. Are there any problems with it? It seems like this should just be added as a default data type to PostgreSQL.

Thanks,

Brendan Duddridge | CTO | 403-277-5591 x24 |  brendan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ClickSpace Interactive Inc.
Suite L100, 239 - 10th Ave. SE