Search Postgresql Archives

A place to post pgbench results

After exchanging a few emails regarding pgbench in the list, I was
thinking it'll be cool to have a place to post pgbench resulats from
all over the place. Just so people can get an idea of what others are
getting.

If more people think it's a good idea, I'll be glad to host it as part
of my blog. I'll create a section for that and will update it
everytime results are submitted. If that picks up steam I'll create a
small database and app to make it more automatic.

Let me know if there's interest and I'll take care of it.

Bye,

Guy.

--
Family management on rails: http://www.famundo.com - coming soon!