Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Wisconsin Circuit Court Access (WCCA) on

> We've probably got a pretty good idea already. :)  Besides, all you'd be
> able to get down to would be: what database vendors the state uses
> (probably more than one) filtered by which of those have such a clause
> in their license (also probably more than one), so in the end all you
> know is that it one of a set.

Well, no, you could get at least RFPs, the winning bid, and the actual
contract for any or all specific projects, because they're all public
records. Local laws vary, but basically no government entity is allowed to
enter into secret contracts, except where national security is a concern...

I'm not interested in pushing the issue, just wanted to point out that when
public funds are spent, the paper trail as to who receives them is public
info.

--
Scott Ribe
scott_ribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx