Search Postgresql Archives

Re: PostgreSQL Free Visual Manager

I'm looking for a free or open source PostgreSQL visual manager (Linux or Windows).

My aim is to quickly create and manage databases. The ability to export DB schema to
file will be really useful for me.

It's not free, but you can get PG Lightning Admin right now for 5 dollars and 1 dollar goes to the postgresql project. http://www.amsoftwaredesign.com or http://www.amsoftwaredesign.com/lightning_admin.php

You can print DDL, save as PDF, export and import to/from many sources, tabbed enterprise manager, tabbed MDI interface, grant manager plus lots more. It's really nice and worth many times the 5 dollars it's going for right now.

Tony