Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Wisconsin Circuit Court Access (WCCA) on

Wes wrote:
Hmm..  What vendor throws such a clause into all their licensing agreements.
Sounds suspiciously like Microsoft...

I'm not a lawyer, but I believe things such as what vendors a government
entity is using is required by law to be public information.

Wes

I think we can safely assume it's either Oracle or M$ SQL server.

I am leaning towards oracle because the state of WI just had a huge SNAFU with Oracle as their email provider. They spent several million dollars on the Oracle groupware/email package only to find it did not work(disapearing emails etc). Guess they didn't know about postfix and Open Exchange :-)
Tony