Search Postgresql Archives

Resetting priveleges on a table

I have a database that has a few tables that have privileges granted by a user that no longer works here. I am the owner of these tables and the owner of the database. If I do any granting/revoking on these tables my actions do not seem to affect the privs set by this other user. The privileges I have set show up after the original user privileges in the \z output.

How can I clean this up.  Would dropping the user have any effect?

This is on 7.4 if that makes a difference.

--
Bryan White, ArcaMax Publishing Inc.

The world ends when your dead.
Until then you got more punishment in store.
Stand it like a man... And give some back. -- Al Swearengen