Search Postgresql Archives

Re: query timeout

Oh that will abort vacuum after that time as well? Can anyone confirm that this is the case? There shouldn't be ANY queries that take that long and if there are then can manually set the parameter when those requests happen. I would prefer to limit by default and allow longer queries only when I specify. But if it kills vacuum I will have to take a different approach.