Search Postgresql Archives

Re: PgSQL as part of commercial product

I bet donations to support the project are appreciated.
Other than that, the postgreSQL license is BSD - which basically means you can
do whatever you want, you just can't sue anyone if it's not working.

This has been answered a thousand times, so checking mailing list archives and
the FAQ should give you plenty of explanations