Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Basic questions about PQprepare()

Thank you Tom,

I also should have reread the docs on 1) and 2) -
it is mentioned there too that you have to call
PQfinish and PQclear even on failed operations.

Could you explain a bit more, where to get the OIDs?
There are really not many PQprepare examples
around (I wonder why, isn't it the fastest method?)

Regards
Alex