Search Postgresql Archives

Problem with Timestamp

Hi.. I'm having some problems with Timestamp.

I have a TIMESTAMP WITH TIME ZONE field called 'time' in my table. The value of this field will be given by the "java.sql.Timestamp" in my application.
When I store this value in the table it's correct, but when I make a SELECT in this field and take it using the getTimestamp( ) method from JAVA, the value wich is returned is not that one which is stored in the database: the value which is returned does not contain the timezone code. So, I can't use this value, which is incorrect. It can be any conversion of types, I think.

I thought it could be any problem with JDBC, but I put the last version and nothing has changed.

What could it be?? I've spent hours looking for anything that could help me but I haven't found.

Thanks
Glauber