Search Postgresql Archives

Tcl Support in the FC4 rpms at posgresql.org?

Is Tcl support included in any of the FC4 rpms located
at postgresql.org? { I am talking about the 8.1 release }.

(Tain't clear from the names of the rpms...)

If tcl support is in one of the rpms then does
the install proceed by downloading all of the
rpms into a single directory and then issue
a magic rpm command to install all at once.

( I assume I will have to delete all of the
  older postgresql rpms prior to the new install...)

Failing that...

If I download the src rpm then what are the
magical rpm incantations that that will build
the whole shebang and then install the rascal.

I am new to linux and don't especially like the
way the linux fc4 distribution seems to scatter
the files all over the place...Can I assume that
the src rpm puts the files where ever they are
supposed to go?

Jerry