Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Createlang plpgsql

Well they are probably busy people and I have not got a reply from them as yet. The reason I post the problem here is in the hops that someone has come across this problem before and has some experience that might help. For-instance they might have found an economical shared hosting site with PostgreSQL that you can install procedural languages on.

 _Jeremy