Search Postgresql Archives

Re: to create a database...

You'll probably find that most portable way is a sql file. But, because of all the differences between different database's syntax and features, you will probably need to store a different file for each RDBMS. So you might as well forget about the most portable way to do it, and simply use the best way for each RDBMS you want to support.