Search Postgresql Archives

Customizing the Windows installer

Hello.

We'd like to start deploying PostgreSQL to our customers. They run
primarily on Windows and are very low tech for the most part.

I need the install routine to do a number of things after install,
including creating a database and primary user.

I know that the 8.0 beta version for Windows had a GUI installer (I
want to say it was based on NSIS, but can't recall for sure). Is
this installer still available for 8.1, and if so, where may I find
the script that's used to create it (and potentially, instructions
for customizing ;))?

Thanks very much for your help.

John

Concerned about your privacy? Instantly send FREE secure email, no account required
http://www.hushmail.com/send?l=480

https://www.hushssl.com?l=485

               http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faq