Search Postgresql Archives

Re: pl/pgsql list as parameter.

Hi,

Here is an example

Regards
/David

CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION usp_Inventaire_Transaction_Statut_Changer(int[], varchar, int, date) RETURNS INTEGER AS '
DECLARE
requestIds ALIAS FOR $1;
companyId ALIAS FOR $2;
targetStatus ALIAS FOR $3;
transactionDate ALIAS FOR $4;
transactionDate_ timestamp;
inventoryTransaction IR%ROWTYPE;
temp RECORD;
itemIds varchar[]:= ''{}'';
BEGIN

IF ( transactionDate IS NOT NULL) THEN
-- Si la date de requˆte est vide ou si c est la date du jour
IF ( date_trunc(''day'', transactionDate) = CURRENT_DATE )
THEN
transactionDate_ := CURRENT_TIMESTAMP;
ELSE
transactionDate_ := transactionDate;
END IF;

Assa
Assad Jarrahian wrote:

Hi,
I have a couple questions, I am tryingto write a function that takes as input a list (size being dynamic) of primaryIDKeys, along with a userdefined type and returns a set of rows containing those keys. Furthermore the rows are exactly (columns) like the table that contains the keys, but has an extra field.((so I define my own tupe)

CREATE FUNCTION somefunc(<how do I declare a list of ints>,my_predef_type ) RETURNS SETOF tp_lm_object  AS '
DECLARE

How do you take in a list of int? And how would one loop through that?

Much thanks in advance.

-assad

TIP 2: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster