To: "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <pgsql-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2005 8:04 PM
Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] PostgreSQL 8.1 Beta 4
>> In order to address some issues found with the Windows port, as well >> as GCC4, we have released a Beta 4 of the upcoming
>> 8.1 Release.
>
> Are you specifically referring to the interrupt/signals test on > windows here? Because that one isn't in beta4, it was disabled again > before it was packaged...
>
> Or are you referring to something else?

I was referring to:

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-committers/2005-10/msg00321.php

But hadn't seen the followup on the 22nd concerning temporarily disabling it :(

Sorry about that ...

Ok. No problem, just wanted to make sure you knew it wasn't in there :-)

//Magnus

     match

----
Email: scrappy@xxxxxxx           Yahoo!: yscrappy              ICQ: 7615664