Search Postgresql Archives

Re: pgsql-odbc list problem

Ok, may be the size/attachments in the mails. There is a restriction
on the size? because if I attach 2 files (80kb total) the mail don't
return from the list (without any warning), the only mail that arrives
was a mail with few chars.
I'll be watching on
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-odbc/2005-07/index.php for my
mails (I wrote them on 22/07/2005) without news.
Another example, today I wrote 2 mails one arrives the other not (yet?).

Thanks, Alejandro.