Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Quoting $user as Parameter to SET

Uh...

Just kidding, I guess. Wish I had a screen capture of what I had done before because I swear I was unable to create a table in the user namespace after having created it. But now that I look more closely (including when running current_schemas(true)), everything looks fine.

Sorry for the noise...

--
Thomas F. O'Connell
Co-Founder, Information Architect