Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Transparent i18n?

Many thanks Karsten. I got a system working with arrays yesterday but will still be examining your code. I guess the next challenge is to see how well the multidimensional array can be searched. I guess I could make indexes on an expression to retrieve language for a specific key since each element array of multidimensional array is a translation that includes the iso code and text of the translation.

It is pretty light and quick. I am open to examining anything that will help me learn more about doing this well.

Regards,
David.