Search Postgresql Archives

Re: ERROR: cache lookup failed for relation 438095645

> >> Look through the system catalogs to see where that OID appears.
>
> > 	I found the attached entries in the pg_trigger table, but I'm not quite
> > sure how to read them, or what to do about them.
>
> They appear to be triggers for a foreign-key constraint between
> pl_inventory_analyzer_files_table and pl02_status_table ... so I guess
> the question is what happened to the latter?

I'm not sure. As far as I can tell nothing has happened to the
pl02_status_table, nor should anything have happened to it recently.
Its just a lookup table relating status ID's to descriptive names, and
it only has about 8 records in it, and the last change was several
months ago.  I've attached the \d output of both tables, and everything
appears kosher to me.  Is there something in particular I should look
for?

	Thanks
		Joe

> 			regards, tom lane

>        subscribe-nomail command to majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx so that your

pl=# \d pl_inventory_analyzer_files_table
                  Table "public.pl_inventory_analyzer_files_table"
    Column     |            Type             |                                     Modifiers
---------------+-----------------------------+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 file_id       | integer                     | not null default nextval('public.pl_inventory_evaluator_files_file_id_seq'::text)
 name          | character varying(150)      | not null
 status_id     | integer                     |
 date_uploaded | timestamp without time zone | default now()
 zip           | boolean                     | not null default true
 search_types  | character varying(20)       | not null
 delimited_by  | character varying(10)       | not null default 'TAB'::character varying
 uid           | integer                     |
 stored_name   | character varying(150)      | not null

	"pl_inventory_evaluator_files_pkey" primary key, btree (file_id)

Foreign-key constraints:
	"$1" FOREIGN KEY (status_id) REFERENCES pl02_status_table(status_id)
	"$2" FOREIGN KEY (uid) REFERENCES pl02_user_login_table(uid)

pl=# \d pl02_status_table
                       Table "public.pl02_status_table"
   Column    |          Type          |                    Modifiers
 status_id   | integer                | not null default nextval('status_id_seq'::text)
 description | character varying(256) |

	"status_id_pkey" unique, btree (status_id)

Triggers:
	"_T1_denyaccess_51" BEFORE INSERT OR DELETE OR UPDATE ON pl02_status_table FOR EACH ROW EXECUTE PROCEDURE "_T1".denyaccess('_T1')

pl=#

               http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faq