Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Postfix/Maildrop and too many connections issues

Thanks for the proxymap tip. I will definitely look into it.

However, it probably won't do much for me, since I have user and directory information (i.e. sensitive information) looked up, and proxymap very clearly says not to use it for that. At least, not yet. Though it will undoubtedly help others.