Search Postgresql Archives

Anyone use pgcluster in production?

I was wondering how many people have PGCluster used in production environments.

How stable is it? Are there any problems? Are there any versions that should be avoided? Which is the better choice for production use right now, 1.1 or 1.3? Are there any gotchas to be avoided?

I am evaluating PGCluster as a clustering solution, and would like to hear any stories you might have about getting it setup and running. I'd also appreciate any tips or tricks to getting things set up for optimal performance.

Thanks,
Greg

              http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faq