Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Postgre "idle" process using 100% CPU

Well there should be no complex queries executed (there are some huge tables,
but the queries aren't huge or specially complicated). I tried attaching to
the process via gdb and the process is executing method:

HeapTupleSatisfiesSnapshot()

The backtrace appears to be useless (too many ??s). Is that of any help ?

Regards,
Jernej Kos.